Senior Core Engineer
Number of recruits:
Beijing Dongcheng District, Beijing
1. Linux kernel maintenance and upgrade of Kuaishou internal server;
2. Perform performance tuning on the Linux kernel based on service characteristics;
3. Research and application of new core technologies;
4. Research and improvement of container related technologies.
1. Proficient in the Linux kernel, at least read the source code of one of the main modules in the kernel, memory management, I/O subsystem, and network subsystem;
2. Familiar with C language programming on Linux platform, familiar with multi-process and multi-threaded programming, familiar with socket programming;
3. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, passionate about solving challenging problems;
4. Patch contributions from the kernel open source community are preferred;
5. Good communication skills and teamwork spirit, rigorous work attitude and high quality awareness;
6. Good at learning new knowledge, strong hands-on ability and enterprising spirit.